As COVID-19, quarantine, and stay-at-home measures continue, the safety and health of our entire team and guests is our top priority. We are following recommendations and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NC DHHS). Below we have outlined our current proactive steps to keep all of us safe.
● We offer online ordering, in-store pickup, and contact-free delivery. Our dining rooms are closed.
● We have installed hand sanitizer stations at entryways and exits and routinely sanitize all communal surfaces along with our normal and frequent cleaning policies.
● All leadership members have completed Count On Me NC COVID-19 safety training.
● All team members are required to wear masks at all times, wash their hands frequently, and wear gloves when handling all food and beverages.
● We have placed plexiglass barriers at points of contact between guests and team members.
● We ask all guests to wear masks and to respect a 6ft social distance with other guests at all times. We created markers and directional signage to accommodate easy socially safe distancing practices.
We are open and committed to serving you safely. Please come and see us soon. À bientôt!