The second offering in our new DIY Take-home Kits is a Twice Baked Croissant Kit.
Honestly, what is better than a flaky, buttery croissant? A sweet and crunchy twice baked croissant! And, we think our Twice Baked Croissant Kit will be a simple and fun activity you can do with your family or roommate. Dipped in sweet syrup, filled with almond cream, and covered with toasted almonds, transform a croissant into something even more heavenly.
What is included in our Twice Baked Croissant Kit?
- 2 uncut croissants (guest-choice of plain or chocolate)
- 1 pastry bag filled with almond cream
- Simple syrup (16oz)
- Sliced almonds (2oz)
- Powdered sugar (2oz)
- 2 quarter sheets of parchment paper
- Video tutorial (available on our Facebook page & IGTV)
Tools you will need at home:
- Serrated (bread) knife
- Pair of scissors
- Large bowl (big and shallow work best)
- Flat baking sheet that you can prep and bake on
When is this kit available?
The Twice Baked Croissant Kit is available for order beginning today, Tuesday, April 14 for curbside pickup or delivery.
How do I order?
- NoDa: (704) 376-1781 | (704) 258-4342 | (704) 649-2270
- Uptown: (704) 899-0088
- Park Road: (704) 405-0570
- Carmel Commons: (704) 376-1782
- Rock Hill: (803) 403-9409
How much does the kit cost?
This kit is available for $16.99
Things to keep in mind:
- Almond cream does have raw egg in it, so please no early eating
- If you fall within our delivery range (about a 5 miles radius from each bakery), this item meets the delivery minimum