Amélie’s is offering a new DIY Cookie Decorating Kit to create something sprinkled with fun this holiday season. This is an easy and all ages-friendly activity you and your family or you and your roommates can do together. It can also be delivered to a friend or family member that needs a sweet little pick me up. We are not sure how the Easter bunny is practicing social distancing but we do know that cookies make everything better.
What is included?
- 6 plain pâté sucrée Easter egg-shaped cookies
- 3 pastries bags of pastel-colored buttercream
- Video tutorial (available on our Facebook page)
When is this take-home kit available?
You can begin ordering the Easter Cookie Take Home Kit starting Wednesday, April 8 through Sunday, April 12.
How do I order?
This kit can be ordered either online through our website or by calling the bakery you plan to pick up from.
- If ordering online, toggle to the “Dry Pastries” menu under the “Choose a Menu” option.
- NoDa: (704) 376-1781 | (704) 258-4342 | (704) 649-2270
- Uptown: (704) 899-0088
- Park Road: (704) 405-0570
- Carmel Commons: (704) 376-1782
- Rock Hill: (803) 403-9409
How much does the kit cost?
Our Easter Egg-shaped Cookie Decorating Kit is available for $12.99.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you choose to have your Easter Cookie Decorating Kit delivered, 100% of the delivery fee goes to the delivery driver.