Amélie’s will be offering an Easter Brunch To-Go for next weekend – April 11 and 12. It will feed a family of 4 – 6 people and includes something for everyone in your household; savory quiche, sweet pastries, and fresh fruit.
Here is what it includes
Easter Brunch Menu*:
- Whole Quiche (vegetarian or meat)
- Fresh cut fruit (32 oz)
- Box of Breakfast Pastries (2 palmiers, 2 muffins, 2 chocolate croissants)
- *No substitutions
When does ordering begin?
Order can be placed beginning, Sunday, April 5.
How do you order?
Please call the bakery nearest you to place your order
- NoDa: (704) 376-1781 (704) 258-4342 | (704) 649-2270
- Uptown: (704) 899-0088
- Park Road: (704) 405-0570
- Carmel Commons: (704) 376-1782
- Rock Hill: (803) 403-9409
Is there a deadline to place an order?
- For Saturday delivery or curbside pickup – order by Thursday (48 hours in advance)
- For Sunday delivery or curbside pickup – order by Friday (48 hours in advance)
Is the Easter Brunch available for delivery or curbside pickup?
- Both – It is available for delivery (if within 5 miles delivery) and curbside pickup
- Please note there is 30-minute delivery window when you give you preferred delivery time
- Please be ready to share any specific delivery instructions to get to your home
How will the curbside pickup work?
- Pick up times will be determined while on the phone when we take the order
Will both all-veggie and meat quiche options be available?
Yes, we will have both options to choose from when you call in to place your order.
What is in the fruit salad?
Cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, red grapes, and blueberries
What is the price and when is it due?
Our Easter Brunch costs $49.99 and payment is due when the order is placed.
We need 24 hours notice to cancel and refund any order. Please call the bakery from which you ordered the Easter Brunch to cancel.