Dear Amélie’s community,
During this time where so many norms are changing, we hope you are doing alright. It is a lot to process and understand with so many things changing constantly. Thank you to those that have reached out and offered your support.
We know that this can be a confusing time and we, Amélie’s, as a business, are doing our best to make the right decision for our team members, our guests and our future as a healthy small business.
Below are our important bakery updates. We are making some big adjustments to our business to find a sustainable model that will work for our guests, team members, and our business during this time of uncertainty.
Starting Tuesday, March 17;
- All orders will be To-Go only with an option for Curbside Pickup. Customers will not be allowed to sit in our bakeries until the threat has passed – will love you just not the virus.
- We will be running an amended schedule of our bakery hours*.
- NoDa: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Uptown: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Park Road, Carmel Commons & Rock Hill: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- *this may change based on demand
- Orders can be placed:
- We will continue to take precautions and adhere to our already stringent cleaning protocols with all team members at each location.
Stay updated about any changes through our social media channels, website, and email list.
We are grateful for your support, today and tomorrow,
Your Amélie’s Team