Update your classic celebratory cake with this dreamy, playful and fresh-tasting custom meringue cake. We can replace the traditional buttercream with an Italian meringue which is made with just eggs whites and cooked sugar. You still select your cake flavor and choice of filling.
Need some inspiration? We included a couple of our favorite options below.
Here is all you need to know
- Will be just on the outside similar to frosting
- Is both gluten-free and dairy-free
- Available toasted or untoasted
- Masking is available (adding a crunchy decor around the outside)
- Can be colored (pastels work best)
- We can do some designs (a more rustic-style look works best like spackle or textured line)
- A meringue finish can be added to any size cake (6” round, 8” round, 10” round ¼ sheet or ½ sheet)
- Cake options include: chocolate chiffon, vanilla chiffon, lemon chiffon, and almond sponge [GF]
Our favorite combinations:
- Lemon chiffon cake and raspberry mousse filling
- Chocolate chiffon cake and chocolate mousse filling
How do you place an order:
Please call or stop in your bakery of choice to place your order at least 48 hours in advance for our custom meringue cake.
See our Custom Cakes web page
Serving and storing:
- We recommend serving the cake on the same day as it is picked up
- Store in a refrigerator for up to 3 – 4 days
- Serve immediately after taking out of the refrigerator