Seasonal Menu Roll Out
Our winter menu launches today and includes both past favorites and new items. Hazelnuts, orange, cranberry, and chocolate are some of the winter and holiday-inspired flavors featured in the seasonal food and drinks.
“This season, we were inspired by French winter markets and the magical holiday memories they inspire and ingrain,” shared Mary Jayne Wilson, executive chef and operations director. “We hope our seasonal menu will evoke remembrances of delectable freshly roasted hazelnuts, piping hot drinks, and chocolate-filled pastries.”
New and returning menu items for winter include:
- French Macarons: Cookie Dough, Crème Brûlée, Crêpes Suzette, Milk Chocolate Hazelnut, Sugar Plum, and White Chocolate + Cranberry [all of which are GF except the cookie dough]
- Chai Spice Plum Tart – Pâte sucrée shell, baked almond cream, chai cream cheese mousse, and plum marmalade
- Paris-Brest Éclair – Classic choux filled with milk chocolate hazelnut mousse, dipped in chocolate and topped with hazelnut praline, candied toasted almonds, and pearl sugar
- Hazelnut Crêpe Layered Torte – Chocolate crêpes, milk chocolate hazelnut mousse, and crunchy milk chocolate hazelnut glaze topped with hazelnut praline, and gold hazelnuts
- Raspberry Cruffin – Danish dough layered with vanilla sugar and filled with raspberry marmalade
- Coconut Cranberry Thumbprint Cookie – Classic coconut macaroon and cranberry compote
- Cinnamon Chérie Café Crème – Cinnamon butter, espresso, and milk topped with chocolate whipped cream and cinnamon sugar
- Beef + Barley Soup – Stew beef, onions, sliced carrots, barley, and beef stock
We are also offering a special-edition seasonal item only during the month of December:
Bûche de Noël cake – Also known as a traditional French yule log cake, our bûche de Noël is composed of a vanilla roulade cake rolled with vanilla pastry cream and simple syrup. There are three buttercream options to choose from, chocolate, coffee, or hazelnut which is dusted with cocoa. Decorations placed atop the cake include fresh cranberries, white chocolate leaves, meringue mushrooms, fresh rosemary, and in-shell nuts.
The winter menu is available at all six Amélie’s locations in Charlotte, NC (NoDa, Uptown, Park Road, and Carmel Commons); Rock Hill, SC; and Atlanta, GA. The NoDa bakery, Amélie’s flagship location, is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Hours vary by location.