What will you learn:
Students will learn how to make two types of tarts from start to finish; an 8” in rose apple-almond tart and six – 2” in mini fresh fruit tarts. This class will include a demo on making pate sucre dough and almond cream; each group of four will make their own pastry cream with a hands-on lesson, then each student will assemble, bake and finish their own tarts.
Note: 12 spots are available for this class
Follow this link to register
When: Friday, November 15 | 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Location: Uptown bakery
Instructor: This class is led by pastry chef – Joleen Usher
What to expect:
- Classes are planned to last 3 hours unless otherwise noted.
- Students will be standing, cooking, and working for the majority of the class.
- Participants are required to wear closed-toed shoes and shirts that cover their upper arms and to tie back long hair.
- Students will be able to select a beverage of their choice from our menu to enjoy
- Participants will leave with a copy of the recipes they make, an Amélie’s branded apron, and the tarts they make.
Age Requirements: 16 years and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Cost: $70 per person
Amélie’s French Bakery & Café created this recipe using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not always be included in the title of the class. If you have a food allergy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering for the class. We are not able to make any changes to the recipes during class.
Tickets are refundable until 1 week before your class date. Within 1 week if we can fill your spot in the class from a waitlist you will receive a full refund. Tickets are also transferable if you can find someone to attend in your place.