Amélie’s French Bakery & Café, a French-inspired bakery known for their pastries, savories and specialty beverages, launches their new autumn menu today. The 36 seasonal items feature autumn flavors including apple, pumpkin, pecan, and root vegetables.
“Fun, American, fall flavors are the focus for this seasonal menu,” shares Mary Jayne Wilson, executive chef and operations director. “We want the autumn menu to be very approachable and playful, evoking the sense of being warm and cozy yet still have the same high level of detail our patrons expect from us.”
New menu items and flavors for autumn include:
- French Macarons: Green apple, spiced pumpkin, s’mores [not gluten-free], carrot cake, brown butter pecan, caramel popcorn, and cookie butter
- Apple Streusel Tart and Pumpkin Tart
- S’mores Éclair – Pâte à choux filled with chocolate pastry cream topped with meringue, graham cracker pieces, and miniature marshmallow
- Sweet Potato Pecan Layered Torte – Spiced pâte sucrée, sweet potato pie layer, pecan filling, and caramel glaze topped with toasted meringue, gold pecan, and miniature marshmallows
- Spiced Pumpkin Danish – Classic danish filled with spiced pumpkin, cream cheese and topped with pumpkin seeds
- Sweet Potato, Lentil + Feta Salad – Mixed greens, roasted sweet potatoes, lentils, carrots, red onion and feta cheese with pomegranate raspberry vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash (V + GF) – Vegetable stock, butternut squash purée, onions, carrots, garlic, apples, caraway seeds, and thyme
- Pumpkin Chai Café Crème – Pumpkin white chocolate sauce, espresso and milk topped with whipped cream and chai spice
- Salted Caramel Apple Cider – Spiced syrup, steamed apple juice, topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and sea salt
Two new year-round menu items are also launching at the same time:
- ‘This + That’ Cookie: Potato chips, pretzels, graham crackers, coffee, oats, and brownie pieces
- Roast Beef + Caramelized Onion: Roast beef, caramelized onions, Looking Glass Creamery “chocolate lab” cheese with horseradish aioli on a baguette
The autumn menu is available at all six Amélie’s locations in Charlotte, NC (NoDa, Uptown, Park Road, and Carmel Commons); Rock Hill, SC; and Atlanta, GA. NoDa is Amélie’s flagship location is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Hours vary by location. For more information, visit ameliesfrenchbakery.com.
About Amélie’s French Bakery & Café
Amélie’s French Bakery & Café opened its doors in 2008 to bring Parisian patisserie charm to the local community with its mission being to foster a feast for the senses and create a unique experience for each person who walks through our doors. Since launching the 24/7 flagship location in Charlotte’s NoDa neighborhood, Amélie’s has expanded to five other locations in NC, SC, and GA. The bakery is known for its made-from-scratch French pastries, savories and beverages, and its whimsical interior décor. Custom creations, signature favorites, and seasonal features are always available for dine-in, carryout, in-house events, and catering. For more information, visit ameliesfrenchbakery.com.