Amélie’s French Bakery & Café, a French-inspired bakery known for their pastries, savories and specialty beverages, launches their new summer menu today. The 35 seasonal items feature summertime flavors including passion fruit, blueberry, peach, and coconut.
“This year’s summer menu has a focus on the seasonal harvest, highlighting tropical summer flavors like passion fruit and coconut and local summer flavors including blueberries and peaches pairing each with classical French elements. We were thoughtful and intentional throughout the creation process to ensure that the end product captures both the playful and sophisticated aspect of our brand,” shared Mary Jayne Wilson, Executive Chef at Amélie’s.
New menu items and flavors for summer include:
- French Macarons: key lime, toasted coconut [gluten-free], blueberry matcha [gluten-free], strawberry mint [gluten-free], passion fruit [gluten-free], and peaches + crème [gluten-free]
- Blueberry Peach Entremet: peach cream cheese mousse, blueberry peach marmalade, graham cracker jaconde base with streusel masking and blueberry glaze
- Raspberry + Peach Éclair: peach filled and topped with raspberry glaze and fresh raspberry
- Blueberry, Roasted Peach + Blue Cheese Salad: mixed greens, blueberries, roasted peaches, and blue cheese with blueberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Tomato, Basil + Pimento Tartine: pimento cheese, tomato, and fresh basil
- Blueberry Matcha Thé Crème: matcha powder, blueberry, vanilla simple syrup, and mild topped with blueberry tea infused whipped cream and blueberry sauce
- Strawberry Passion Fruit Mimosa: Strawberry passion fruit purée, Classique simple syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling wine
Two additional seasonal menu (bringing back an old favorite and adding a newcomer) items will launch on Tuesday, June 4:
- Salted Caramel Brownie Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich: a classic macaron cookie with salted caramel French custard ice cream and salted caramel brownie pieces
- Strawberry Passion Fruit Macaron Sorbet Sandwich: a classic macaron cookie with strawberry passion fruit sorbet
The summer menu is available at all Amélie’s locations in Charlotte, NC (NoDa, Uptown, Park Road, and Carmel Commons); Rock Hill, SC; and Atlanta, GA. NoDa is Amélie’s flagship location is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Hours vary by location.